Competitive compensation package to include bonuses.
Established, privately held, multi-location veterinary specialty practice, is seeking an experienced Practice Administrator/COO. This role in the practice will be to help drive business results by providing the following leadership.
* Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
* Assist in defining marketing focus and implementing marketing plans.
* Set comprehensive goals for business growth and success.
* Establish policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision.
* Oversea daily operations and the work of leadership team.
* Be a motivator and lead employees by example.
* Analyze and interpret data and metrics/Create reports for management
*Take the lead in expansion activities.
* Maintain relationships with partners and vendors.
The following qualifications would be best fit for this position.
*Previous working experience as COO or Director of Operations.
* MA in Business Administration or similar relevant experience.
* In depth knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.
* Hands on experience in strategic planning and business development.
* Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs.
* Familiarity of IT/Business infrastructure.
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills.