I put the important stuff first so you don’t have to employ hound-like senses to sniff out the good stuff. To be honest, it will be short because we are all about the treats!
Whether you are looking for FT or PT, we have a schedule that will work for you! We do, however, need our Associate’s availability to include Mondays (8am-5pm) and alternate Saturdays (9am-1pm). No on-call and no after-hours emergencies. We do not perform overnight hospitalization. Strong client education and surgical skills are important. After all, not every pet parent wants to raise furry quintuplets!
What you’ll want to know:
• Spacious practice that executes an appropriate 30-minute appt structure with Fear Free approaches for optimal patient evaluation and care/treatment plan recommendations. We are focused on helping pets live their best, healthy life.
• Intimate, talented, and intellectual staff that takes pride in excellent service that results in clients that willingly accept treatment plan recommendations. We truly listen to what our client is saying, are considerate of the Human-Animal Bond, and develop the right solution for the pet and the client.
• Modern medical care that includes digital dental radiography (because it’s truly the best in patient care) and therapy laser.
• We recognize that financial stability through fair and competitive wages ($75k to $125k or more depending on work schedule, client compliance, ambition) plus uniforms, retirement, CE, and the typical renewals & memberships.
Dayville is a great area to enjoy the single life or safely raise a family: beautiful state parks for hiking and fishing, wind down at our well known Logee’s brewery, pick berries at Tikken’s Farm, allow the kiddos to burn off energy at the sports plex & park. Relax knowing you are away from the hustle and bustle; just the way we like it! Short 1-2 hour drive to Boston, New York and Jersey City for that weekend getaway.
The Expanded version which includes the best in show, working group requirements:
• Manual dexterity to do all the patient petting and belly rubs (although cats don't typically like that stuff). Oh, and to pick fleas and complete your records.
• Visual ability to spot the cool stuff like ear mites, blood cells, crystals, and internal parasites.
• Can be on your feet for long periods of time and bend over as our patients are one-eighth to half our size typically. Unless it a dane, then you might be shorter.
• Ability to lift/restrain 40 lb Fido (although, you have Assts/Techs that can do that)
• Can tolerate dander and pet hair. As a matter of fact, you will pridefully wear it and make pet hair look good!
About Companion Veterinary Health Center
Companion Veterinary Health Center is a full-service companion animal veterinary clinic & health center.We want to help pets live their best life. Our goal at Companion Veterinary Health Center is to focus on preventive care medicine and help your pet live a long and healthy life. We truly listen to our clients and thoroughly evaluate our patients to develop the best treatment plans and recommendations that yield high client compliance. We value our role in the preservation of the Human-Animal Bond and appreciate the benefits seen in our Fear Free medical approach.
BACK TO TOP
If you need assistance, please contact Customer Support at 888.491.8833 x 1341 or [email protected]