We are a unique, innovative and progressive small animal private practice, serving Beverly Hills and the greater Los Angeles area. We are currently hiring TWO (2) associate veterinarians with a special interest in small animal dentistry, to join our growing full service veterinary practice.
In 2015, My Pet Mobile Vet, was awarded best small business in Beverly Hills by the Chamber of Commerce. We are a fast growing small animal practice with a strong focus on client education and preventative medicine. We have a progressive, experienced, and positive work environment with an incredible support staff. We value the opinions of all our staff, and have a strong-team first mentality. We encourage career development, and continuing education, which helps bring exciting new ideas and practices that benefit our clients, our patients, and ourselves!
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE:
- Progressive in preventative health programs
- State of the art Henry Schein and IM3 dental equipment and dental radiography
- In house laboratory diagnostics/ internal medicine
- Full pharmacy
- New DR imaging (radiography, and Esatoe Alpha ultrasound)
- Minor soft tissue surgery
- In home euthanasia
- Paperless medical records/ cloud based veterinary software
- Close relationships to board certified specialists in all areas of medicine
- Holistic and herbal medicine are encouraged in conjunction with traditional western medicine
To learn more about us go to MyPetMobileVet.com and watch our video!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The right fit! Our goal is to find positive, open minded, valuable candidates that are interested in growing with the practice long term. We are excited to bring you on board! DENTAL EXPERIENCE PREFERRED!
**TWO (2) FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 20% mobile. 80% brick and mortar.**
1) ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN WITH 2+ YEARS OF CLINICAL EXPERIENCE: The position will be 75% small animal dentistry and 25% small animal general medicine (with the opportunity to be 100% small animal dentistry for the right applicant). The applicant will be expected to perform between 40-100 patient consultations per week. The applicant will also be expected to perform multiple dental surgeries per week. There will be one-on-one job training (software, protocols, equipment, etc), prior to commencing duties independently. Diplomats of the AVDC encouraged to apply!!
2) NEW GRADUATE VETERINARIAN: Our new graduate veterinarian position will provide you with invaluable one-on-one mentoring and hands on training, with our head veterinarian, Dr G. Being a GP is great! We love taking in new grads!
- Flexible scheduling options
- Paid vacation
- Yearly allowance $$ towards career development/ continuing education (books, subscriptions, conferences, wet labs, certifications, etc)
- Negotiable salary packages, dependent on individual interests and clinical experience
- Signing bonus/ relocation packages dependent on individual applicant